Friday, February 09, 2007

...and then there were three!

This is really, really cool.

There are three of us. Three of us named Jo. I didn't know that until tonight, when I was checking out Change of Shift. Jo from Coffee and Conversation I had already met online, but I hadn't seen Jo from Sinus Arrhythmia (and Ponies from Betelgeuse).

Once upon a time, I was the only Jo I knew about. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy, not only because the world of nurse blogging is getting bigger faster than I ever thought it could, but because there's more than one Jo out there. It's nice to have company.

And no, I'm not worried that anybody's going to get us confused with each other. If anybody needs to, you can think of us as the girls from Apartment 3-G. I'm the redhead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delightful to meet you, Also Jo. :D
/jo

I enjoy trolling over here and hearing what's goin on in your world.