Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Teh Kyoot: I Haz It.

No more Cheezfriends-Speak; I promise. 

These are the boys, napping in the green velvet chair right next to my desk. They spooned all the way from Kansas to Texas with minimal complaining. They're good kitties, and have already met Max. Flashes (grey tabby in the front) rubbed right up against an astounded Max, while Notamus (blue in the back) looked at him worriedly. I think Notamus will come around, though.



These guys are both lovers and demolition experts. Flashes has already figured out the physics of the rocking chair and Notamus has explored all the cubbies in my desk. Notamus also almost met an unpleasant fate when he made a leap for the toilet lid I had *just* raised--he did it with more speed than grace and had to be caught before he fell in head-first. 

They're absolute loves. Notamus is cuddlier, but both will accept paw-pad-touches and belly-rubs with pleasure. Both have thunderous purrs. 

I haven't had kittens in a while (like thirteen years), so this will be interesting. I imagine I'll know by tomorrow evening what I should've already kitten-proofed.

7 comments:

Beth Young said...

I love kitties! They're beautiful!

Meagan said...

AWWW, they're so cute! I'm jealous. The only animals I see here are stray cats and bomb-sniffing dogs. I miss my kitty :(

Uro*MA said...

Oh i love them they are adorable!! I love my kitty, i love when i come home and he greets me at the door then meows until i sit on the couch so he can cuddle!! Have fun with your new kittens, they grow up so fast lol!!

Anonymous said...

I suppose nobody suggested naming your two toms Dick and Harry?

Sorry - Mom

Can'tSpell, DVM said...

When did you get cats?? Congrats, BTW. I like cats.

Penny Mitchell said...

This is beyond fabulous!!!!!

Anonymous said...

First time comment - I love your blog. And I'm fine with all the lolcat-speak you can dish out, cause I thinks its teh funneh.