Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Very quick product review note:

I received three pairs of KnitRite light compression knee-highs in the mail today, courtesy of the KnitRite folks, who want me to review them. They make a variety of things from light compression to heavy compression to prosthetic shrinker stockings, and were nice enough to consider that my swollen ankles could maybe use some help.

This week'll be the perfect test of the socks, as I have a combination of sitting/standing, standing, and sitting to do for the next few days. I'll have a report for you all on Monday.

The last time I wore support hose to work was in nursing school. Sadly, they were cheap, and the toes twisted such that I had to remove the right stocking while driving down the highway at 70 mph, lest I lose circulation in that foot. We'll see how these work.


1 comment:

E said...

Check out the new nurse show Mercy at 8 pm on NBC! It’s fantastic and empowers nurses!