Sunday, June 21, 2015

This is what I don't get.

Dr. Vizzini was rounding today with his residents and said, apropos of a patient, "It's all about that bass/'Bout that bass/No treble."

And he was met with expressionless faces and nods of assent.

So why should I, when I weaved through that same group of residents two seconds later, while carrying a depleted breakfast tray, get the side-eye for

"I think it's pretty clear/That I ain't no size two/But I can shake it shake it/Like I'm supposed to do"

When it came with the applause of the attending?

I mean. Srsly, guize. If you're gonna accept the attending starting a thang, you gotta accept a nurse capping that thang off.

If Dr. Vizzini says it's okay, then it's okay.

'Cause I won't be no stick-figure silicone Barbie Doll. (she-doo-bee-doo-bee)

3 comments:

Silliyak said...

You need your own toadies/minions. Sorry...

CrowsCalling said...

Don't take no shade from haters!

Anonymous said...

Huh??